A few weeks ago, we shared five of our top client successes in 2011. We’re now happy to share the second half of the list.
5. Generated National Media Coverage – Several clients wanted to increase their presence in the national media this year. By creating sustained relationships with a targeted group of national reporters, Sparklight gained top tier coverage for its clients. Epilepsy Foundation – Wall Street Journal Digital, CBS Early Show, ABC News.com, Houston Chronicle, Chicago Tribune, and NPR. Hanover Investment Group – Bloomberg Radio, Reuters, CNBC, FOX Business News, and CBS The Early Show with Rebecca Jarvis
4. Grew by 500% – Using a combination of message building across all communications channels including social media, web content, and Google Ad Words, the Epilepsy Foundation succeeded in having five times more people take the online “Get Seizure Smart” quiz in 2011 than in 2010.
3. Secured Google Grant Funding – After securing a $10,000 Google Nonprofit grant for the Epilepsy Foundation in Spring of 2011, Sparklight project managed and created no less than 60 ad groups that moved the needle for the Epilepsy Foundation to its new coveted position at #2.
2. Quadrupled Online Followers – Social media is now one of the best engagement tools for the Foundation with Facebook now its third largest referrer to the main website, quadrupling the number of followers on both Twitter and Facebook, and increasing engagement 600%
1. Better Online Performance – Sparklight worked with Winners Lacrosse, Hanover Investment Group, and Epilepsy Foundation’s National Walk for Epilepsy to create a better visual and user experience for each of these clients web properties.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: ABC News, Ad Words, CBS, Chicago Tribune, communications, Google Nonprofit Grant, Houston Chronicle, Marketing, media relations, NPR, social media, wall street journal | Leave a comment »